Intermountain Electric Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intermountain Electric

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Intermountain Electric.

Interview

Hiring process took along time. They will not bring you on until they are in a crisis and need someone at the last min. They will call you the night before they need you.

Interview was easy. Not much structure. Very casual they only asked about my experiences. No tricks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They gave me an offer and that was it. They are trying to get people at lowest cost possible.

BIM/VDC Detailer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intermountain Electric in July 2013.

Interview

The interview went something like this: "Hi, so if you were hired here, you would be working on this and that...Does that sound good to you?" Me: "Yeah." Them: "Great! When can you start?"

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions about my skills, about myself, my work history, nothing. Easiest interview ever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You either take the offer they give you or you don't. There is no negotiation.