Intermountain Healthcare Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

Interview

It was great and I really liked the whole process. They were really nice and made everything super easy in the interview. I was offered the job and it was a great experience but the pay was too low.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intermountain Healthcare

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in June 2007.

Interview

The hiring process was not at all difficult. I was made to feel very comfortable, and at ease. There were two rounds of interviews with two individuals in each round. The whole process took about a week and a half to complete. All in all the process was very simple and easy.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in September 2008.

Interview

The process was pretty painless. I applied on the internet. They called me for a 1st interview. It was in front of a panel of 2 people. After the 1st interview, I was called back for a second. They called with an offer within a week.