Intermountain Healthcare

2.8

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

After submitting the application, I had a group interview. The interview questions were related to the position, my abilities, and my personality. I interviewed at on off site campus that was easy to find. I received a call within two weeks offering me the position. I then set up orientation to learn the organization's practices and policies.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have previous experience, as the hardest question for me to answer was regarding why I would be good for the job without experience.   Answer Question

Administrator, Primary Children's Hospital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online – interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in September 2013.

Phone screen. Seemed like they already had someone selected, as they were really just going through the motions.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions; they were all very standard. I asked them what the biggest challenges were that this hospital would face in the next 5-10 years.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online – interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in June 2013.

after applying for the job online I was contacted by the recruiter who scheduled a face to face interview. The interview went well, they asked about my current position, questions related with the architecture of the project and about the methodology followed. After waiting for 2 weeks , I got another call from the recruiter asking for a face to face with the manager. In the second interview lots of behavioral questions were asked. I was offered the job the next day. Negotiated the salary successfully and joined the company after 1 month.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a bug caused by your code which caused serious issues in the production system.   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied online – interviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

The interview consisted of 8-12 people in a room asking an assortment of questions. I think they do this because nobody wants to get the blame is somebody doesn't work out. This position constantly appears which tells me their interview process is flawed. Questions included business type questions, personal questions, and technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were the difficult part of the interview.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare.

My interview consisted of two rounds. First with a manager and then a second with a small panel (3 people). The overall process was very smooth and the questions weren't to challenging. Mainly behavioral and background questions were asked in both rounds. Intermountain puts a great deal of emphasis on team work, honestly and work ethic. If you can demonstrate that you are a hard worker that gets along with your colleges and will go the extra mile, you will fit in nicely at Intermountain Healthcare.

No Negotiation

Certified Nurses Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in September 2011.

Received phone call for time to come in for an interview. Came in has interview very easy and felt very welcome interview covered my years of experience and Nurse Manager was happy with the results of the interview felt I was more the able to fill position for full time CNA needed.

Interview Questions
    • What was the one main thing that you remember where you had to calm a patients family/   Answer Question
    The pay offer was good and I did not have to negotiate pay very pleased

Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in June 2011.

I spoke with the hiring manager initially on the phone and setup a time for the interview. I was interviewed by the Team Lead, Manager, Systems Architect, and Senior Storage Engineer of the storage team. The interview lasted a little over an hour and consisted of some very techinical questions as well as "getting to know you questions." After this I had to get a blood test, drug test and background check. Once that passed I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is your background with IBM storage?   View Answer

Software Engineer - Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in May 2011.

It took a long time to get a call for the first interview. The interview was arranged through a recruiter. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and several of the team leaders of the team I was to be hired into.

There was only one interview, and it consisted of personality and project management questions from the manager, and technical questions from the team.

Once the interview was completed, it was over 3 weeks until I heard from them again. When they finally called back it was with a job offer. They wanted me to start as soon as possible. I started working there 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Give a project timeline and estimate for a project that includes very little detail of what is needed. You are expected to figure out what is going to be required based on just the user interface and give an accurate expected completion date with details about why that timeframe would be accurate.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, as their first offer was more than the 2 other offers I had received. It was a fair salary. They are careful to hire people at exactly (not over or under) average market salary for a given experience level.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in March 2011.

Dont know much. I started as contractor and got hired.

Interview Questions
    Not much..But do the homework

Floor Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverton, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intermountain Healthcare in September 2010.

I already worked for the company in a different position. The process was great however every job interview I have had with the company has taken a very long time between the application and the acceptance.

Interview Questions
    • The classic where do you see yourself in 5 years.   View Answer