Interviews for Top Jobs at Intermountain Power Agency

Candidate Interview Review

Country Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intermountain Power Agency (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in February 2010.

Interview

I first contacted IPA through a job fair at the school where I was a graduate student. I sent them my resume by e-mail and they contacted me shortly thereafter to set up a phone interview. he interviewer was a young former country director who had recently moved on to be training director for the organization. She was very polite and professional, but seemed a little nervous. She seemed to have prepared a questionnaire and became anxious when the conversation deviated from it.

Interview Questions

• What wold you tell a research assistant to look for when preparing a data base for a principal researcher?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with the ethical issues of randomized control trials?   Answer Question

They were looking for someone with less experience than me to perform the tasks of head research assistant rather than what a country director would do for other organizations. The salary range was accordingly far lower than my expectations.