Internal Data Resources

Interviews for Top Jobs at Internal Data Resources

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

The hiring and interview process consists of multiple steps. You have an interview with the Corporate Recruiter so she can get a feel of who you are and your experience. Then if she thinks you're a good fit, you meet with someone, like an Account Manager, at the office so she can interview you as well and she will have you do some screens to see how you are on the phone. Make it past that step and you have a panel interview with multiple people from the office.

Interview Questions
  • 3 weaknesses (make them more about what you need to improve on and how you are working on improving that). In the panel interview they really push you with the questions to see if you are actually fully committed to the job and if you are a good fit for this stressful position.   Answer Question
I didn't negotiate because I was right out of college and didn't have anything to negotiate with.

Other Interview Reviews for Internal Data Resources

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in March 2013.

The interview process was intense and very thorough. I first had 2 phone interviews then, an in person interview at the office. After that I had a panel interview and shadowed that same day, then one final phone interview. It seems like a lot but it’s definitely reassuring that they put in the time to find the right people. They are very good about following up and keeping you in the loop with everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Internal Data Resources in August 2012.

I was referred to IDR's corporate recruiter by one of my professors. We officially met at a career fair and had a short interview. After that I was able to have a phone conversation with the branch manager about the company's expectations, culture and values. Lastly, I was brought onsite to meet with the team and participate in a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question would be what are your weaknesses and how will you add value to this company?   View Answer
    After the panel interview, I was presented the offer and had 24 hours to accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2012.

The interview process is very intenese, because IDR is looking for long term employees. IDR invests lots of time and money in their employees, and they like to make sure that the partnership is right for them and the person that they are hiring.

Interview Questions
    • "WHY do want to be a part of this company?" (they are not looking for scripted or superficial answers here   Answer Question
    It wasn't hard for me, because I knew that the opportunity was a once in a lifetime kind of deal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in March 2012.

3-5 interviews, phone, onsite, panel, team interaction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in October 2010.

4 interviews... boot camp/work outs/ work outs/ work out and I think there was an interview somewhere in there.

a joke

IT Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in October 2011.

I did a phone interview, followed by reading a few articles. Then did another phone interview where i was asked to come in and shadow for the day. I drove three hours and was there all day and also did a bootcamp with them. After that they asked me to come up again but I did not have the money or time for the long interview process without reimbursement so i decided not to continue.