Internal Data Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Internal Data Resources

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Extremely extensive interview that included a "boot camp" afterwards with the company. Thought it went so well, I even sent a thank you email and let them know I was interested in taking the next step, which I did. I got no response to my emails and never got a call saying I wasn't right for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very intenese, because IDR is looking for long term employees. IDR invests lots of time and money in their employees, and they like to make sure that the partnership is right for them and the person that they are hiring.

Interview Questions

• "WHY do want to be a part of this company?" (they are not looking for scripted or superficial answers here   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't hard for me, because I knew that the opportunity was a once in a lifetime kind of deal

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview

Phone interview, in person shadowing, in person interview with 4 managers. A little intimidating but not bad. Have to complete a personality test.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart/why should we hire you over other people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very intense and detailed. We like to make sure that there are no surprises on either side of the fence since this job requires so much time and commitment. You've got to be all in to make it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not negotiation. It was just laid out as this is what is paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

3-5 interviews, phone, onsite, panel, team interaction

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was intense and very thorough. I first had 2 phone interviews then, an in person interview at the office. After that I had a panel interview and shadowed that same day, then one final phone interview. It seems like a lot but it’s definitely reassuring that they put in the time to find the right people. They are very good about following up and keeping you in the loop with everything.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

quick talking

Interview Questions

• What is the most important quality to have as a salesperson?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Go for the interview! The interview process with IDR is in-depth because of what the job entails. Recruiting is a fast-paced industry and it allows individuals to stand out and go beyond their expected potential. IDR makes sure that they stand out from other IT firms. Because of this, they want to make sure that they bring in team members that are driven, energetic, fun, and dedicated. The work environment is made up of a lot of team work. It is important to understand the values that make up IDR because it is what the company stands for. The interview process includes a shadow session which is neat because you get to see first-hand a typical workday. Current recruiters are excited you are there and will answer any questions that you may have. You go through an extensive interview process because IDR is also a very close group of people and they want to make sure that not only you are a fit, but also that the company is a fit for you. You learn a lot and you grow professionally in the process, no doubt!

Interview Questions

• Top 3 weaknesses and why IDR among other firms in the area?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Nashville, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

Quite the interview process. I first recieved a phone call from Ashley to go over the job discription to make sure I was interested. She told me the good, bad, ugly, pro's, cons, etc. From there I wanted to move forward to an in person interview- the honesty of the staffing industry that she gave me intrigued me to learn a little more about IDR. I met with two account managers who told me a little more in detail about the job. the interview lasted about 2 and a half hours and I also did a shadowing over the recruiters to see exactly what I would be doing day to day. It was a very informative interview. My next interview was a pannel interview. I met with everyone in the company for an hour going back to back with questions. Afterwards they invited me to their boot camp they do as a team once a week. Instantly I felt welcomed by the team and they were already cheering me on towards success. I had one more phone interview and had a few essay questions I had to answer. It was a very informative and long process, which was another turn on to me because I wasn't even a part of the company yet and they were already investing so much time in me.

Interview Questions

• The IT staffing industry can be tough at times. You are constantly facing rejection. one of the questions asked "Tell me a time you were faced with rejection and how did you deal with it."   Answer Question

IDR Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Internal Data Resources (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted through my sorority alumni group on LinkedIn by the corporate recruiter and had an initial conversation with her about the industry in general. I then came in for a half day shadow to get a good feel for what the day to day looked like. After that, I came back into speak with the CEO/President, Eric French. After much determination and persistence on my part, I was asked to come back in for the last step which was a panel interview with the team. Then I was extended an offer.