Internal Data Resources Interview Questions & Reviews

26 interviews

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

The hiring and interview process consists of multiple steps. You have an interview with the Corporate Recruiter so she can get a feel of who you are and your experience. Then if she thinks you're a good fit, you meet with someone, like an Account Manager, at the office so she can interview you as well and she will have you do some screens to see how you are on the phone. Make it past that step and you have a panel interview with multiple people from the office.

Interview Questions
    • 3 weaknesses (make them more about what you need to improve on and how you are working on improving that). In the panel interview they really push you with the questions to see if you are actually fully committed to the job and if you are a good fit for this stressful position.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because I was right out of college and didn't have anything to negotiate with.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in May 2013.

I was treated very well during the interview process. It started off with a basic phone call then a face to face interview with a couple members of the team. I then got to do some shadowing, which was unique but beneficial.
    The follow-up was the best I have ever expereinced. Expectations were also very clear and met each time. I loved the people, the company and what they had to offer but chose not to move cities and stay home where I am from due to personal reasons, and unfortunately, they do not have an office here.

Interview Questions
    • What would your last boss say about you? What are you not good at? What can you bring to the team? Why IDR?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Phone interview, in person shadowing, in person interview with 4 managers. A little intimidating but not bad. Have to complete a personality test.

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart/why should we hire you over other people?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Went through a phone interview, 2 in person interviews, and then last step was a final round panel interview (did not attend). Interview questions were pretty typical, had to read some articles about recruiting and then be prepared to discuss them. Also had extensive references request- minimum of 7. Felt some of interviews were redundant being that the same questions were asked even though I could see my answers from previous interviews right in front of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • The usual more difficult question- "What are your major weaknesses? What would a former employer say your biggest weakness is?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in May 2012.

The interview process is very intense and detailed. We like to make sure that there are no surprises on either side of the fence since this job requires so much time and commitment. You've got to be all in to make it.

Interview Questions
    There was not negotiation. It was just laid out as this is what is paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2012.

The interview process is very intenese, because IDR is looking for long term employees. IDR invests lots of time and money in their employees, and they like to make sure that the partnership is right for them and the person that they are hiring.

Interview Questions
    • "WHY do want to be a part of this company?" (they are not looking for scripted or superficial answers here   Answer Question
    It wasn't hard for me, because I knew that the opportunity was a once in a lifetime kind of deal

Recruiter At IDR Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2012.

I found out about IDR via LinkedIn and the connection I made stated they were currently hiring. I had an initial discovery call with the Operations Manager and followed up with a more in depth phone interview the same week. She stated she would contact me the following Monday to setup another interview with her boss. I had to contact her via email and phone and she continued to make excuses about being busy and would get back to me the following week. After numerous attempts to get a response I decided if they are that slack on handling a simple interview process why on earth would I want to work for such an unorganized company. If you are looking to pursue a career with IDR, my advice is look elsewhere as they are a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very simplistic and the interviewer must have just finished her new employee training or was reading off a script.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in January 2011.

Working out - "It’s so fundamental to the company’s culture that internal job candidates are invited to join the boot camp to bond with the team."

Most likely if you dont do well at boot camp or on fun run you will not be asked back. If you do good on one you will be asked to join the other (has something to do with recruiting but im not sure what)

Come in and shadow

Write an essay

Meet with mgmt about 3 times and then they make their decision

Drug test and background check

Interview Questions
    • Are you an A player? Ready to work hard? (When I say hard I dont mean put in 100% that means giving up your free time and family time to work hard - eventually they say it pays off and you get to play hard)   View Answer
    Its recruiting they love to negotiate and get you at bottom dollar. They need employees because the turn over is so high so ask for what you want and they are bound to give it to you, but remember they are firm when they say EVERYONE CAN BE REPLACED (is that what you want to be know for is replaceable)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in October 2010.

4 interviews... boot camp/work outs/ work outs/ work out and I think there was an interview somewhere in there.

a joke

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in January 2011.

Extremely extensive interview that included a "boot camp" afterwards with the company. Thought it went so well, I even sent a thank you email and let them know I was interested in taking the next step, which I did. I got no response to my emails and never got a call saying I wasn't right for the position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Internal Data Resources