Internal Data Resources Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

3.3

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Phone interview, in person shadowing, in person interview with 4 managers. A little intimidating but not bad. Have to complete a personality test.

Interview Questions
    • What sets you apart/why should we hire you over other people?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in May 2013.

I was treated very well during the interview process. It started off with a basic phone call then a face to face interview with a couple members of the team. I then got to do some shadowing, which was unique but beneficial.
    The follow-up was the best I have ever expereinced. Expectations were also very clear and met each time. I loved the people, the company and what they had to offer but chose not to move cities and stay home where I am from due to personal reasons, and unfortunately, they do not have an office here.

Interview Questions
    • What would your last boss say about you? What are you not good at? What can you bring to the team? Why IDR?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Went through a phone interview, 2 in person interviews, and then last step was a final round panel interview (did not attend). Interview questions were pretty typical, had to read some articles about recruiting and then be prepared to discuss them. Also had extensive references request- minimum of 7. Felt some of interviews were redundant being that the same questions were asked even though I could see my answers from previous interviews right in front of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • The usual more difficult question- "What are your major weaknesses? What would a former employer say your biggest weakness is?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in March 2013.

The interview process was intense and very thorough. I first had 2 phone interviews then, an in person interview at the office. After that I had a panel interview and shadowed that same day, then one final phone interview. It seems like a lot but it’s definitely reassuring that they put in the time to find the right people. They are very good about following up and keeping you in the loop with everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Internal Data Resources in August 2012.

I was referred to IDR's corporate recruiter by one of my professors. We officially met at a career fair and had a short interview. After that I was able to have a phone conversation with the branch manager about the company's expectations, culture and values. Lastly, I was brought onsite to meet with the team and participate in a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question would be what are your weaknesses and how will you add value to this company?   View Answer
    After the panel interview, I was presented the offer and had 24 hours to accept.

IDR Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2012.

I was contacted through my sorority alumni group on LinkedIn by the corporate recruiter and had an initial conversation with her about the industry in general. I then came in for a half day shadow to get a good feel for what the day to day looked like. After that, I came back into speak with the CEO/President, Eric French. After much determination and persistence on my part, I was asked to come back in for the last step which was a panel interview with the team. Then I was extended an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2012.

The interview process is very intenese, because IDR is looking for long term employees. IDR invests lots of time and money in their employees, and they like to make sure that the partnership is right for them and the person that they are hiring.

Interview Questions
    • "WHY do want to be a part of this company?" (they are not looking for scripted or superficial answers here   Answer Question
    It wasn't hard for me, because I knew that the opportunity was a once in a lifetime kind of deal

Recruiter At IDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2012.

I found out about IDR via LinkedIn and the connection I made stated they were currently hiring. I had an initial discovery call with the Operations Manager and followed up with a more in depth phone interview the same week. She stated she would contact me the following Monday to setup another interview with her boss. I had to contact her via email and phone and she continued to make excuses about being busy and would get back to me the following week. After numerous attempts to get a response I decided if they are that slack on handling a simple interview process why on earth would I want to work for such an unorganized company. If you are looking to pursue a career with IDR, my advice is look elsewhere as they are a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very simplistic and the interviewer must have just finished her new employee training or was reading off a script.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in May 2012.

The interview process is very intense and detailed. We like to make sure that there are no surprises on either side of the fence since this job requires so much time and commitment. You've got to be all in to make it.

Interview Questions
    There was not negotiation. It was just laid out as this is what is paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Internal Data Resources in March 2012.

3-5 interviews, phone, onsite, panel, team interaction