Internal Data Resources

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in June 2013.

Interview Details – Quite the interview process. I first recieved a phone call from Ashley to go over the job discription to make sure I was interested. She told me the good, bad, ugly, pro's, cons, etc. From there I wanted to move forward to an in person interview- the honesty of the staffing industry that she gave me intrigued me to learn a little more about IDR. I met with two account managers who told me a little more in detail about the job. the interview lasted about 2 and a half hours and I also did a shadowing over the recruiters to see exactly what I would be doing day to day. It was a very informative interview. My next interview was a pannel interview. I met with everyone in the company for an hour going back to back with questions. Afterwards they invited me to their boot camp they do as a team once a week. Instantly I felt welcomed by the team and they were already cheering me on towards success. I had one more phone interview and had a few essay questions I had to answer. It was a very informative and long process, which was another turn on to me because I wasn't even a part of the company yet and they were already investing so much time in me.

Interview Question – The IT staffing industry can be tough at times. You are constantly facing rejection. one of the questions asked "Tell me a time you were faced with rejection and how did you deal with it."   Answer Question

Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources.

Interview Details – Go for the interview! The interview process with IDR is in-depth because of what the job entails. Recruiting is a fast-paced industry and it allows individuals to stand out and go beyond their expected potential. IDR makes sure that they stand out from other IT firms. Because of this, they want to make sure that they bring in team members that are driven, energetic, fun, and dedicated. The work environment is made up of a lot of team work. It is important to understand the values that make up IDR because it is what the company stands for. The interview process includes a shadow session which is neat because you get to see first-hand a typical workday. Current recruiters are excited you are there and will answer any questions that you may have. You go through an extensive interview process because IDR is also a very close group of people and they want to make sure that not only you are a fit, but also that the company is a fit for you. You learn a lot and you grow professionally in the process, no doubt!

Interview Question – Top 3 weaknesses and why IDR among other firms in the area?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Internal Data Resources in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process is very intense and detailed. We like to make sure that there are no surprises on either side of the fence since this job requires so much time and commitment. You've got to be all in to make it.

Interview Question – Name 3 weaknesses you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiation. It was just laid out as this is what is paid.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Internal Data Resources

Worked for Internal Data Resources? Contribute to the Community!