Internal Security Associates

Candidate Interview Review

Unarmed Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Internal Security Associates in January 2014.

I filled out an application online, and was called by the HR rep within a week to set up an interview. My first interview was simply a review of my resume, and a few questions about my previous work and military experience.

Following the first Interview I was asked if I had time to head a few blocks over to another building for a second Interview the same day. This second interview was again just the Senior VP of the company going over my resume and explaining the job to me.

On my drive home I received a call from the girl working in HR to set up a third and final interview with the CEO of the company. He wanted to meet the next morning, but I couldn't do that on such short notice with my current job- so she scheduled a meeting the following week for me.

When I arrived for my final Interview (scheduled for 14:20, I arrived around 14:00) there were 6 other applicant waiting (we were all scheduled for between 14:00 and 14:30)...
    The interviews didn't start until around 15:45.

The final interview was with a group of all of the companies senior officers. They asked very simple questions, mostly about my military background, and then asked me If i could start the next night.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I would quit my current job with no notice and start the next night.   View Answer
    no negotiation