Internap Network Services

www.internap.com

Internap Network Services Network Support Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Support Engineer Interview

Network Support Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Internap Network Services in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process involved one on one interview with Manager and another Manager remotely. The interview moved on to the Director of the company who was conferenced into the interview. Once this was completed, I was interviewed by the Human Resource Manager with no initial offer made. The hardest part of the interview was interviewing in the middle of an aisle occupied by employees who was able to listen to the questions and answers being presented. Very very uncomfortable situation which altered my responses because of my shyness. Overall, it seemed like a very nice company!

Interview Question – What port does Windows Media reside?   Answer Question

Worked for Internap Network Services? Contribute to the Community!