Internap Network Services Online Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Internap Network Services in June 2011.

My interview actually consisted of four half-hour interviews with various Internap staff members including the recruiter, an HR manager, the marketing manager to whom the potential candidate would report, and the lead generation director. There weren't any surprising or unusual questions since this was an entry-level position. I appreciated the openness of the employees about work-life balance, work culture, and where they felt the company was heading.

From what I learned the marketing department has grown exponentially in the last year; from that there are many opportunities for growth but that also seems to mean they are looking for a candidate unafraid of working longs hours to achieve their goals.

This is definitely a results-oriented environment so I highly recommend presenting your achievements through specific examples and data. Do not be afraid to show off your skills, but remember they want to see evidence to back up your achievements.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn't asked any questions that were exceptionally difficult to answer or were unusual.   Answer Question