International Biometric

International Biometric Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at International Biometric

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at International Biometric in January 2013.

One of the company's recruiters reached out to me, and we scheduled a phone interview. He called me 45 minutes before the scheduled time, at 8:45. His explanation was something about how he likes to try to catch people off guard, so he can tell who's truly prepared. Despite the sheer disrespect for my time, I went ahead with the interview. It was fairly unremarkable. We talked about my background, the role, and the company. After that he sent a coding test off to me to solve.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at International Biometric in January 2010.

Tough technical interview with a lot of low-level Java questions. Interviewer knew his material.

Interview Questions
    • What's the difference between the methods sleep() and wait()?   View Answer
    • Does it matter in what order catch statements for FileNotFoundException and IOExceptipon are written?   View Answer
    • If you're overriding the method equals() of an object, which other method you might also consider?   View Answer

Worked for International Biometric? Contribute to the Community!