Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at International Game Technology
- Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer II (6)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Software Engineer III (2)
- Software Engineer IV (2)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- SAP Basis Administrator (1)
- Computer Support Analyst (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technical Trainer II (1)
- Software Engineer (Product Assurance Engineer II) (1)
- Software Engineer, Product Assurance II (1)
- Software Engineer, Product Assurance I (1)
- Flash Game Engineer (1)
- Production Manager and Scheduler (1)
- Product Assurance I (1)
- Senior Platform Developer (1)
- WPF UI Engineer (1)
- PA Engineer II (1)
- Head of Field Marketing - U S Region (1)
- Internship (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at International Game Technology.
flew me out to Reno and provided accommodations/ reimbursement for out of pocket expenses, 4 interviews with HR/ Team member/ Director/ VP, everyone was very nice and did not make me feel nervous,
- If i was willing to relocate? how would you adapt? do you have any issues leaving current location? would you choose las vegas or reno? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for International Game Technology
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at International Game Technology (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.
The process was pretty standard. HR phone interview followed by a one on one interview with the supervisor of the position. The phone interview lasted approximately thirty minutes, same for the in person interview.
- difficult work situation or co-worker from the past Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at International Game Technology in January 2010.
I applied for a position online. I was contact by a corporate recruiter 3 days later. I was given a short phone interview asking the normal questions. I was asked if it was ok to contact previous employers. I was asked to submit three references demonstrating my employement history provided on my resume was accurate. I was given a panel review with a senior department memeber, my future supervisor, and the corporate recruiter.
I was contacted via phone and offered a salary significantly higher then the range I provided.