International Game Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flash Game Engineer Interview

Flash Game Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at International Game Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, followed up by a phone interview by the Engineering manager on the same day. The next day I received a call to come down to their offices in San Francisco for an interview. The interview process lasted a total of 3 hours and consisted of a 4 part panel interview comprised of groups of 3 to 8 interviewers at a time. During the interview I was asked to go over some programming logic and programming concepts and overall the interview process was very technical and I froze on everything I had learned in school. A week later I received an email letting me know that they decided to go another with another candidate because my technical skills were not at a level they expected and I cannot say I blame them because I still have a lot to learn.

Interview Question – Describe how I would program a deck of cards to flip the top card over after the user presses a button.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at International Game Technology

Worked for International Game Technology? Contribute to the Community!

International Game Technology Videos

International Game Technology – Why Work for Us?

IGT is the global leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of computerized gaming machines and network systems products as well as online and mobile gaming solutions for regulated markets. Our industry is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Game Technology Flash Game Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by International Game Technology employees and interview candidates.