International Game Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flash Game Engineer Interview

Flash Game Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at International Game Technology in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, followed up by a phone interview by the Engineering manager on the same day. The next day I received a call to come down to their offices in San Francisco for an interview. The interview process lasted a total of 3 hours and consisted of a 4 part panel interview comprised of groups of 3 to 8 interviewers at a time. During the interview I was asked to go over some programming logic and programming concepts and overall the interview process was very technical and I froze on everything I had learned in school. A week later I received an email letting me know that they decided to go another with another candidate because my technical skills were not at a level they expected and I cannot say I blame them because I still have a lot to learn.

Interview Question – Describe how I would program a deck of cards to flip the top card over after the user presses a button.   Answer Question

Worked for International Game Technology? Contribute to the Community!