International Game Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at International Game Technology in May 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview process. Interviewed with 3-4 employees ranging from co-workers to superiors over two sessions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Typical "why do you want to work here" and answering questions about specific skill sets and similar previous work I'd done.

Two wierd things happened after that, though. 1. They asked for previous work product. I said I didn't feel comfortable furnishing work product from another company and they just said "oh don't worry about it, we're not going to use it against them [the other companies]. I said that I'd be happy to complete an assignment for them or something along those lines but they really wanted work product. 2. On what I thought was going to be my last round of interviews I interviewed with someone who was working their first day at the company and who told me "no one that I interviewed with is here anymore so I'm not entirely sure what we're supposed to be talking about".

I never heard back from them after that.

Interview Question – Tell us why you're a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Worked for International Game Technology? Contribute to the Community!