International Game Technology Interview Questions & Reviews in San Francisco, CA

3 interviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flash Game Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at International Game Technology in November 2011.

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, followed up by a phone interview by the Engineering manager on the same day. The next day I received a call to come down to their offices in San Francisco for an interview. The interview process lasted a total of 3 hours and consisted of a 4 part panel interview comprised of groups of 3 to 8 interviewers at a time. During the interview I was asked to go over some programming logic and programming concepts and overall the interview process was very technical and I froze on everything I had learned in school. A week later I received an email letting me know that they decided to go another with another candidate because my technical skills were not at a level they expected and I cannot say I blame them because I still have a lot to learn.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how I would program a deck of cards to flip the top card over after the user presses a button.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at International Game Technology in September 2010.

The process was pretty standard. HR phone interview followed by a one on one interview with the supervisor of the position. The phone interview lasted approximately thirty minutes, same for the in person interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at International Game Technology in February 2010.

Mainly one on one conversation

Interview Questions
    • Why leave your current career and do this now?   View Answer

No base salary

Worked for International Game Technology? Contribute to the Community!