Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at International Game Technology
- Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer II (6)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Software Engineer III (2)
- Software Engineer IV (2)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- SAP Basis Administrator (1)
- Computer Support Analyst (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Program Analyst (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technical Trainer II (1)
- Software Engineer (Product Assurance Engineer II) (1)
- Software Engineer, Product Assurance II (1)
- Software Engineer, Product Assurance I (1)
- Flash Game Engineer (1)
- Production Manager and Scheduler (1)
- Product Assurance I (1)
- Senior Platform Developer (1)
- WPF UI Engineer (1)
- PA Engineer II (1)
- Head of Field Marketing - U S Region (1)
Software Engineer II Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at International Game Technology.
I had one friendly interview with a few software engineers from the department that was hiring. They asked me about my working style, had me spot errors in a bit of code and asked me a few programming questions. Later HR called to offer me a position. After that I just had to qualify for a gaming card.
- I was asked about the order of time it would take to perform certain operations on (I think) a standard library map. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for International Game Technology
Software Engineer II InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Game Technology.
They flew me out to interview and I had four interviews in one day. They were pretty typical questions for the engineering field; given these problems, how would you solve them; how do you do this task with these limitations.
- There were also a couple OOP terms that I had forgotten the definition of, though I could demonstrate that I understood the concept of proper OOP, so that helped. Answer Question
Software Engineer II InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Game Technology (Reno, NV) in March 2007.
It was very easy, simple C++ questions
- How to reverse a string in C++ Answer Question
Software Engineer II InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. A month after I got a call from HR and scheduled for initial phone interview. Interview with a engineering manager and a senior programmer. Most of their questions were technical (general programming concepts).
- Difference "const" and "readonly" Answer Question
Software Engineer II InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at International Game Technology in December 2010.
1st Interview: Telephonic Description: Staff engineer or lead will call you. You will be grilled on technology level first. 2nd, 3rd, 4th Interview: 1:1 Description: Interviews with engineer, architect and hiring manager. All technical.
- In how many different ways can you implement singleton. Which is the preferred one? Answer Question
Tough on negotiation. Will low ball you.
Software Engineer II InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at International Game Technology in March 2010.
apply for their hiring web site Phone interview.
- Do you know singleton pattern ? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review