Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at International Game Technology
- Software Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer II (6)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Software Engineer III (2)
- Software Engineer IV (2)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- SAP Basis Administrator (1)
- Computer Support Analyst (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technical Trainer II (1)
- Software Engineer (Product Assurance Engineer II) (1)
- Software Engineer, Product Assurance II (1)
- Software Engineer, Product Assurance I (1)
- Flash Game Engineer (1)
- Production Manager and Scheduler (1)
- Product Assurance I (1)
- Senior Platform Developer (1)
- WPF UI Engineer (1)
- PA Engineer II (1)
- Head of Field Marketing - U S Region (1)
- Internship (1)
Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Game Technology.
First they did a phone screen to make sure I was qualified. Then had a technical phone interview which I did well at so they then flew me to Renton for an in person technical interview. They seem like a great company to work for, but I am still waiting for them to call me back to let me know when I start.
- I always hate the questions that they ask "Give an example of a bad situation and how did you handle it" Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for International Game Technology
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Game Technology (Gulfport, MS) in October 2011.
Initial phone interview followed by a 1:1 interview with hiring manager. This was followed by an on site visit in Las Vegas, NV. Took almost three weeks to complete all interviews.
Salary, benefits. Get it and the term of employment in writing. Review beforehand.
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at International Game Technology (Reno, NV) in May 2009.
Flew me out one day to Reno and spent a weekend there to interview on Monday
- Nothing, pretty straight forward stuff Answer Question
Systems Engineer InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at International Game Technology (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2012.
Hiring and Interview process is some what difficult
- Tell me about Yourself other than your Resume Answer Question