International Game Technology Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at International Game Technology.

First they did a phone screen to make sure I was qualified. Then had a technical phone interview which I did well at so they then flew me to Renton for an in person technical interview. They seem like a great company to work for, but I am still waiting for them to call me back to let me know when I start.

Interview Questions
  • I always hate the questions that they ask "Give an example of a bad situation and how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for International Game Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at International Game Technology in October 2011.

Initial phone interview followed by a 1:1 interview with hiring manager. This was followed by an on site visit in Las Vegas, NV. Took almost three weeks to complete all interviews.

Interview Questions
    Salary, benefits. Get it and the term of employment in writing. Review beforehand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at International Game Technology in May 2009.

Flew me out one day to Reno and spent a weekend there to interview on Monday

Real easy

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at International Game Technology in September 2012.

Hiring and Interview process is some what difficult