International Medication Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Validations Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at International Medication Systems in February 2013.

Applied through good old Craigslist and I got a call from somebody to schedule a chemistry test, weigh test and a written test. That was all and I was definitely ready to do that. So I just dressed myself pretty casually and I came on over to the job site to take the tests. Halfway through the chemistry test, people start knocking on the door and SURPRISE!! They say they would like to interview me as well.

I wasn't prepared for THIS! Three people come in and they just start giving an overload of information on what the position is all about. It's a pretty awesome position and in my mind, I was actually thinking how I even got an interview for this position? I must have looked pretty dumbfounded at the end because the interviewers seemed to sense my exhilaration.

I then had to think of questions on the spot after their big schpeel. I didn't ask good questions.

Interview Questions