International Paper

Relevance Date Difficulty

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at International Paper in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went through the Company's interview process for upcoming college graduates. I attended the interview dinner the night before and 3 interviews the next day. All of the questions asked were primarily behavioral and about the Company. I found the process to be great overall. I ended up getting an offer from International Paper but had already accepted another one.

Interview Question – Was asked specific questions about the Company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had already accepted another offer by the time I received the one from IP.

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at International Paper in December 2009.

Interview Details – First you are screened on campus. Then when you are selected for second round interviews you have to interview with 5 different people as well as have mixers and lunch w/ someone from the company. The interviews are all situation based ie tell me about a time when you faced a challenge and how did you work through it, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you were dealing with someone who was being challenging. How did you obtain the results/objectives you were looking for?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would not advise negotiating. If you have a masters degree you maybe offered the max salary for an new hire so there is no room for negotiation. There maybe small room for negotiating if you have a B.S., but I wouldn't push it too much. Proably only have a max of $5K range to increase it to.

Worked for International Paper? Contribute to the Community!