International Paper

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Entry Level Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at International Paper in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview happen at the University I attend. The interviewer ask different questions in regard to my academic work, the jobs that I had or currently have, and different work scenarios. Some the questions she ask was, how do I handle a work dispute and what ideas can I bring to the company. I answer all the questions to the best of my ability but didn't get the job.

Interview Question – What new ideas I can bring to the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at International Paper

Worked for International Paper? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Paper IT Entry Level interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by International Paper employees and interview candidates.