International Paper Supply Planner Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in November 2013.

Interview

They will give you a first round interview in your school and if you are good enough they will invite you to on-site interview. It will be about 4 rounds and they take a whole day long. After a week of your interview they will inform you either by phone or email if you get it.

Interview Questions

• Talk about one situation and you know you can't solve the problem and what did you do/   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Supply Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at International Paper in October 2013.

Interview

campus recruiter

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. basic behavioral questions: how have you dealt with certain situations in the past   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Their interview process was fantastic. They flew a group of college grads out to do what they refer to as an interview blitz. The night before the blitz, we had a dinner event with many of the interviewers. It really cut the stress level for all the applicants. The next day consisted of over 5 interviews crammed into the same day. It was taxing but rewarding. Everyone was considerate, relaxed, and easy going.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed during the recession. Multiple interviews were required. Treated very fairly and interviews were relaxed and professional. No trick questions - they just wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the company. Initial interview was acquired with the good word placed by a family friend who had worked their many years.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company with your background?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on the salary. It was during the recession. It was a fair offer and compensation has increased nicely since.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at International Paper (Memphis, TN) in February 2008.

Interview

Mostly behavior questions centering around previous experience/education