International Paper

International Paper Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at International Paper in June 2013.

Had phone call from Manager over dept. Did Phone interview had good experience. Was asked technical questions regarding Active Directory and Windows server. Did personality interview questions. Then chatted for a minute. Manager seemed to really enjoy working there and made me want to work there. Was called a few days later asked for face to face with team. Sat down at players club parkway with 10-11 guys and everyone was very fun and great. Tough IT questions some of them advanced and some were basic skills and I missed some of them!!! ugg. But overall team was very meshed and seems like somewhere I would love to work and learn from those guys.

Interview Questions
  • Its the simple ones that get you but I don't want to let cat out of bag as others may get asked same questions. Just don't over think your answers.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for International Paper

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at International Paper.

I was contacted by a recruiter and I had a phone interview with International Paper, within five days I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed by the manager and the team members who I would work with if I received the job.

Interview Questions
    • What problems have I faced at my current job that I could not fix.   View Answer