International Rectifier

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Temecula, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at International Rectifier in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was straight forward. I applied for a position and within a few days I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. Within 24 hours of the interview, I was contacted to schedule an on-site interview, which consisted of face-to-face meetings with 5 people. 2 days after the interview, I received an offer from the internal recruiter.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was more than generous. I chose not to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for International Rectifier? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Rectifier Supply Chain Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by International Rectifier employees and interview candidates.