International Relief and Development Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at International Relief and Development

Associate Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at International Relief and Development (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was invited to apply by a current employ that I new from previous work. After my initial application IRD waited six weeks to contact me. The sector Director that I work under interviewed me along with a future colleague. They both had read my resume, but they were clear what they were looking for. I would recommend coming into an interview ready to answer random technical questions but also ready to guide your interviewer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, though IRD really needed me to join and join quickly. IRD's HR department does not understand compensation, and they are deliberately stingy. They will low ball you. Through very little negotiation I was able to receive about 23% higher than what was offered.

Logistics and Procurement Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herat (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at International Relief and Development (Herat (Afghanistan)) in November 2013.

Interview

the interview processed remotely via internet using SKYPE application. several managers were interviewing and asking expertise and technical question regarding duties and responsibilities as a logistics and procurement assistant, and they showed interest about my logistical and inventory skills . they asked me about previous and employer and the duties i performed.

Interview Questions

• Describing Cycle of procurement, Inventory and Supply Chain, bidding and soliciting, vendor list, preparing quotation,   1 Answer