International SOS Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at International SOS.

Interview

I submitted my resume and spoke to the HR Manager on the phone within the week. I spoke with HR manager, then Direct Supervisor, and I was offered position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Research the company-- there are other similarly named companies that people often confuse.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for Intl Ops Coordinator position. All start at same base.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at International SOS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Contacted through LinkedIn, and then 2 telephone interviews. Met 3 people in person at the office outside Philadelphia including a recruiter and a peer. They had some trouble finding space for the interviews so the offices may be overcrowded or poorly organized but the people were friendly, professional and focused. The style of interview is conversational but heavy on specific relevant experience for the role. Everyone discussed the company culture so they see fit as a key success driver. Some behavioral questions throughout the meetings.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was especially difficult. I think they knew I had the experience for the job and were focused on fit.   Answer Question

Better offer from another company

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at International SOS (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very easy. We went through my resume and they asked about basic qualifications. I had met few people before and I met them on the interview day as well. It took about an hour. Simnple questions such as why I SOS.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at International SOS (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

answered all questions in a 30 minute tech interview and was turned down for one wrong answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at International SOS (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Primary screening then technical phone interview, face to face

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in this role?   1 Answer
    • What is your comfort level with the role?   1 Answer

Regional IT Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at International SOS (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview got arranged by an external recruiter on Friday evening for a Monday morning 8am interview with the Regional IT Director. Interview was conducted by 2 people in a hotel café while one of the interviewers was eating breakfast. I thought it was not professional, especially when getting interrupted by other International SOS staff asking to join the table for breakfast during the interview conversation.
    Interview questions were not complicated, quite straight forward. No brain teasers. One sided interview, interviewers asked all the questions, and waited for answers. Never once asked if I had any questions, or clarification for the role.

Interview Questions

• What's your strengths? What's your weakness? Describe working with external vendors.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at International SOS.

Interview

Had about 5 interviews, 2 of them via skype. Each lasted over an hour. I felt exhausted. After the interviews I had to chase the company for a month as they would not say precisely if it's a yes or no.

Customer Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at International SOS (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Getting approved for this position goes through two stages. First stage - a series of written tests in the company office along with several other candidates: testing English grammar, general logic, typing speed, calculating ability and some basic mathematics, also personality test; takes quite long. If successful - second stage, which is a series of interviews with key positions in the company local office - HR, operations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary mostly not negotiable, so in fact there is not much room for actual negotiation

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at International SOS.

Interview

Referred for the position. Interviewed face 2 face by department manager. had several phone interviews by a talent manager and another phone interview by HR Manager. After this last interview received JD and contract just a few days before start to work there

Interview Questions

• there were no really a difficult question as I faced in other hiring interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate as the offer had a closed package.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at International SOS.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with direct and indirect reports.
    Prepare for practical case study application and how you would approach real life scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What does International SOS do?   1 Answer