International SOS

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at International SOS in June 2010.

Interview Details – Primary screening then technical phone interview, face to face

Interview Questions

Programmer Interview

Feasterville Trevose, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at International SOS in February 2011.

Interview Details – answered all questions in a 30 minute tech interview and was turned down for one wrong answer

Interview Question – how to get current sql statistics in MS sql server   Answer Question

Operations Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at International SOS in November 2013.

Interview Details – Great assessment centre, really friendly!

Interview Question – Tell me about how you managed conflicting priorities.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at International SOS in December 2013.

Interview Details – 2rounds, first in the office London, line manager was nice, questions were reasonable (nothing like what is your biggest achivement in your life), HR representative was OK.
Second round: some guy from the US office,he put the call on a speaker, the line quality was poor. I asked him couple of times to put me on a headset or something...He did not, which I think rude. After every question a noisy, grating sound came to my ear, this also did not really help me to think about his questions ( which was usual interview questions, with some stupid ones...). Honestly, I really did not want to work with them after this experience.
Otherwise their office is in the middle of nowhere in London.
It took them almost two months to say no...

Interview Question – What is a financial control?   Answer Question

International Operations Coordinator Interview

International Operations Coordinator
Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at International SOS in August 2013.

Interview Details – 3 stages. Phone interview --> HR --> Manager

Interview Question – Are you artistic?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Group GM Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at International SOS in February 2013.

Interview Details – headhunted, make sure headhunter is clear cos HR does not manage them too well

Negotiation Details – many rounds and subject to head count approval

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at International SOS in January 2010.

Interview Details – Took 6 months, 8 interviews and I had to accept a job with a competitor before they finally came back and insisted i start within 14 days of receiving the offer.

Interview Question – What do you do in your free time. Asked because it was explained to me that they were looking for someone who drank a lot of alcohol and would be able to relate to the Oil and Gas workers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given my salary and contract and told that it was entirely non-negotiable.

International Operations Coordinator Interview

International Operations Coordinator
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at International SOS in June 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is complicated, an interviewee goes through an assessment test before even being elected for the interview. And according to the grades you get you will be either selected for an interview or not. My interview lasted almost 4 hours with the operations manager and senior operations manager and regional operations manager and HR manager

Interview Question – When they ask about them selves and what they do, as the website does not clearly explain about the day to day activity at the office   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, salaries are offered on an uneven basis. someone whos lucky might get a $1 or $2 more than the other

Anonymous Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at International SOS.

Interview Details – 2 interviews with one face to face with HR and the other one with hiring manager

Interview Question – Do you know the nature of our business?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fast process and easy going. HR are fast in hiring

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Senior Business Development Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at International SOS in February 2012.

Interview Details – Slow interview and recruitment process, sell the job but the job is actually not what you sign up for. Be careful the devil is in the detail.

Interview Question – why do you want to work for ISOS   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NIL

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for International SOS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International SOS interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by International SOS employees and interview candidates.