International SOS

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

2.9

International Operations Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at International SOS.

I submitted my resume and spoke to the HR Manager on the phone within the week. I spoke with HR manager, then Direct Supervisor, and I was offered position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Research the company-- there are other similarly named companies that people often confuse.   View Answer
    No negotiation for Intl Ops Coordinator position. All start at same base.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at International SOS.

Contacted through LinkedIn, and then 2 telephone interviews. Met 3 people in person at the office outside Philadelphia including a recruiter and a peer. They had some trouble finding space for the interviews so the offices may be overcrowded or poorly organized but the people were friendly, professional and focused. The style of interview is conversational but heavy on specific relevant experience for the role. Everyone discussed the company culture so they see fit as a key success driver. Some behavioral questions throughout the meetings.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was especially difficult. I think they knew I had the experience for the job and were focused on fit.   Answer Question

Better offer from another company

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at International SOS.

Very easy. We went through my resume and they asked about basic qualifications. I had met few people before and I met them on the interview day as well. It took about an hour. Simnple questions such as why I SOS.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at International SOS in February 2011.

answered all questions in a 30 minute tech interview and was turned down for one wrong answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at International SOS in June 2010.

Primary screening then technical phone interview, face to face

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in this role?   View Answer
    • What is your comfort level with the role?   View Answer

Consierge Services Manager (Call Center) Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at International SOS.

Had about 5 interviews, 2 of them via skype. Each lasted over an hour. I felt exhausted. After the interviews I had to chase the company for a month as they would not say precisely if it's a yes or no.

Customer Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at International SOS.

Getting approved for this position goes through two stages. First stage - a series of written tests in the company office along with several other candidates: testing English grammar, general logic, typing speed, calculating ability and some basic mathematics, also personality test; takes quite long. If successful - second stage, which is a series of interviews with key positions in the company local office - HR, operations.

Interview Questions
    Salary mostly not negotiable, so in fact there is not much room for actual negotiation

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at International SOS.

Referred for the position. Interviewed face 2 face by department manager. had several phone interviews by a talent manager and another phone interview by HR Manager. After this last interview received JD and contract just a few days before start to work there

Interview Questions
    • there were no really a difficult question as I faced in other hiring interviews.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate as the offer had a closed package.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at International SOS.

Multiple rounds of interviews with direct and indirect reports.
    Prepare for practical case study application and how you would approach real life scenarios.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at International SOS.

2 interviews with one face to face with HR and the other one with hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • Do you know the nature of our business?   View Answer
    Fast process and easy going. HR are fast in hiring