International SOS Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at International SOS.

Contacted through LinkedIn, and then 2 telephone interviews. Met 3 people in person at the office outside Philadelphia including a recruiter and a peer. They had some trouble finding space for the interviews so the offices may be overcrowded or poorly organized but the people were friendly, professional and focused. The style of interview is conversational but heavy on specific relevant experience for the role. Everyone discussed the company culture so they see fit as a key success driver. Some behavioral questions throughout the meetings.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was especially difficult. I think they knew I had the experience for the job and were focused on fit.   Answer Question

Better offer from another company

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online - interviewed at International SOS.

Very easy. We went through my resume and they asked about basic qualifications. I had met few people before and I met them on the interview day as well. It took about an hour. Simnple questions such as why I SOS.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at International SOS in June 2010.

Primary screening then technical phone interview, face to face

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience in this role?   View Answer
    • What is your comfort level with the role?   View Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Feasterville Trevose, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at International SOS in February 2011.

answered all questions in a 30 minute tech interview and was turned down for one wrong answer

Senior Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at International SOS in May 2011.

One of the best interviews processes that I would ever seen in my life time. Very well structured, comprehensive skills assessment and lengthy managerial Q&A sessions.

The asseement took around 5 hours. 2 sessions:
    -Written & hearing tests
    -IQ & typing test

No negotiation was offered. Take or leave it kind of approach.

Customer Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at International SOS.

Getting approved for this position goes through two stages. First stage - a series of written tests in the company office along with several other candidates: testing English grammar, general logic, typing speed, calculating ability and some basic mathematics, also personality test; takes quite long. If successful - second stage, which is a series of interviews with key positions in the company local office - HR, operations.

Interview Questions
    Salary mostly not negotiable, so in fact there is not much room for actual negotiation

Business Development Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at International SOS.

Referred for the position. Interviewed face 2 face by department manager. had several phone interviews by a talent manager and another phone interview by HR Manager. After this last interview received JD and contract just a few days before start to work there

Interview Questions
    • there were no really a difficult question as I faced in other hiring interviews.   Answer Question
    Not able to negotiate as the offer had a closed package.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at International SOS.

Multiple rounds of interviews with direct and indirect reports.
    Prepare for practical case study application and how you would approach real life scenarios.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at International SOS in November 2013.

Great assessment centre, really friendly!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at International SOS in December 2013.

2rounds, first in the office London, line manager was nice, questions were reasonable (nothing like what is your biggest achivement in your life), HR representative was OK.
    Second round: some guy from the US office,he put the call on a speaker, the line quality was poor. I asked him couple of times to put me on a headset or something...He did not, which I think rude. After every question a noisy, grating sound came to my ear, this also did not really help me to think about his questions ( which was usual interview questions, with some stupid ones...). Honestly, I really did not want to work with them after this experience.
    Otherwise their office is in the middle of nowhere in London.
    It took them almost two months to say no...

Interview Questions

Worked for International SOS? Contribute to the Community!