International Turnkey Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Kuwait City (Kuwait)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1- Submit Application
2- Attend (One) online interviews for IQ
3- Attend (One) online interviews for (public information, English language, mathematics without calculator)
3- Attend personal interview with the HR agent
4- Attend Interview with the concerned Line of Business

Interview Question – Do you have any offer from any other companies?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Cairo (Egypt)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems.

Interview Details – Iq test and technical test

Interview Question – for java developer ,you should study java SE ,XMl,web services,EJB ,java EE   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

PMO Manager Interview

PMO Manager
Al Bida‘ (Kuwait)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very elaborate set of interviews. There were 4 phone interviews and 2 Physical Interviews, followed by the Offer. The Offer negotiation took a month, making the entire process almost 4 months.

I was hired back in 2004 when the company was on drive to find talent beyond the Middle east. I am from the Caribbean so it is expected to have had an elaborate intervide and hiring process.

One challenge was the need to know arabic. Even my Contract was provided in Arabic, which was later translated and then revised before I signed it. However, the signing was in both the revised Arabic version and the revised English version, with the comment that the arabic version only was recognised legally in kuwait.

The person who interviewed me and became my boss was a very experienced individual, who spent many years with the company and who himself was an Expat with ties to kuwait. He was the key person who really made me take the job and stay here after so many years. I had planned to some only for 3 years, but now 10 years later I am still here and very happy.

Interview Question – You are a foreigner who has never been in the midle east, and does not even know the culture or the environment in Kuwait. We know you have experience in managing projects in the Caribbean and Noteh America, but why should we take the risk of hiring you? You might not even last the 3 month probation period!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – elaborate in discussions and later in versions of the contract in both arabic and english

Very Easy Interview

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

I interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in December 2009.

Interview Details – My experience is not the usual way, as i got recommendation from my TL at previous company so I got hired immediatley in a single interview, even i didn't pass through HR interview, because they offered me two months part time job then after this i join immediatley without HR interview

Interview Question – do you except to travep   View Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – Hirining and interview process was good and smooth,

Interview Question – irrelevent question from my experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was not negotations

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – HR recruiter contacted me after getting my profile in job site. Interview happened only after 3 months from the first communication from their end. There was a single round of technical interview which was basically very easy and the questions were asked only in the relevant technology. Only very basic questions were asked. Once, the technical interview was over, there was a salary discussion and the offer confirmation was made on the same day.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the salary offered was good.

Functional Consiltant Interview

Functional Consiltant
Manama (Bahrain)

Interview Details – Great structured Interview Process. People are very nice in communications and responses right from HR till the manager.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Customer Service Engineer
Manama (Bahrain)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems.

Interview Details – Interview was simple where have you worked for before your qualifications total number of experience, your skill set and when can you join

Interview Question – There were not difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – it was very difficult and takes long time

Interview Question – name 3 things you dont like about your self   View Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Technical Specialist
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in May 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was good.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for International Turnkey Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Turnkey Systems interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by International Turnkey Systems employees and interview candidates.