International Turnkey Systems

International Turnkey Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems.

Iq test and technical test

Interview Questions
    • for java developer ,you should study java SE ,XMl,web services,EJB ,java EE   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuwait City (Kuwait)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuwait City (Kuwait)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems in February 2013.

1- Submit Application
    2- Attend (One) online interviews for IQ
    3- Attend (One) online interviews for (public information, English language, mathematics without calculator)
    3- Attend personal interview with the HR agent
    4- Attend Interview with the concerned Line of Business

Functional Consiltant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

Great structured Interview Process. People are very nice in communications and responses right from HR till the manager.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems.

Interview was simple where have you worked for before your qualifications total number of experience, your skill set and when can you join

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems in February 2012.

HR recruiter contacted me after getting my profile in job site. Interview happened only after 3 months from the first communication from their end. There was a single round of technical interview which was basically very easy and the questions were asked only in the relevant technology. Only very basic questions were asked. Once, the technical interview was over, there was a salary discussion and the offer confirmation was made on the same day.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation as the salary offered was good.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems in February 2012.

This was an internal vacancy and not a formal outsider interview

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems in November 2011.

it was very difficult and takes long time

Interview Questions
    • name 3 things you dont like about your self   View Answer

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems in May 2011.

Interview was good.

Systems Analyst Interview

interviewed at International Turnkey Systems in December 2009.

My experience is not the usual way, as i got recommendation from my TL at previous company so I got hired immediatley in a single interview, even i didn't pass through HR interview, because they offered me two months part time job then after this i join immediatley without HR interview

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Bida‘ (Kuwait)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Bida‘ (Kuwait)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at International Turnkey Systems in October 2009.

Very elaborate set of interviews. There were 4 phone interviews and 2 Physical Interviews, followed by the Offer. The Offer negotiation took a month, making the entire process almost 4 months.

I was hired back in 2004 when the company was on drive to find talent beyond the Middle east. I am from the Caribbean so it is expected to have had an elaborate intervide and hiring process.

One challenge was the need to know arabic. Even my Contract was provided in Arabic, which was later translated and then revised before I signed it. However, the signing was in both the revised Arabic version and the revised English version, with the comment that the arabic version only was recognised legally in kuwait.

The person who interviewed me and became my boss was a very experienced individual, who spent many years with the company and who himself was an Expat with ties to kuwait. He was the key person who really made me take the job and stay here after so many years. I had planned to some only for 3 years, but now 10 years later I am still here and very happy.

Interview Questions
    • You are a foreigner who has never been in the midle east, and does not even know the culture or the environment in Kuwait. We know you have experience in managing projects in the Caribbean and Noteh America, but why should we take the risk of hiring you? You might not even last the 3 month probation period!   Answer Question
    elaborate in discussions and later in versions of the contract in both arabic and english