Internet Brands Online Community Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Online Community Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Internet Brands in June 2014.

Started with a basic phone interview with HR to go over my resume. Then they sent me a test that I had 2 days to finish. Questions about how you would respond to things that happened with this position. Then they called to schedule and interview because they liked my answers.

The in-person interview was great. HR is super nice and advocates for you. They took me in a conference room and briefed me on who is interviewing me. Met with the immediate boss for the position first. Very basic questions about resume from him and his discussion about the position. Took 20 min.

Next was with the person who was currently in the role, but was moving to Europe. She asked tons of questions, all pretty standard though, and then let me ask her questions about the position. This took about 40 min. The whole process took about 2 hours.

I had to follow up with them a week later to find out the status. They did say it takes about 2-3 weeks once you interview before you can actually start. Also, they are very concerned about desired pay and it fitting into their range, which seems to be on the low-end of the industry.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were very standard. Nothing in particular stuck out.   Answer Question