Internet Broadcasting Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Internet Broadcasting

Campaign Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Internet Broadcasting.

Interview

Applied online. Was asked to come in for an interview. Couldn't find the place for a while. Sat in a room with three hiring managers. Then it got weird. They asked me questions about handling impossible clients and managing stress levels. Should have seen the red flag from the start.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Internet Broadcasting.

Interview

Applied online via their website. Got a call about a month later -- no phone interview, just had the in-person interview. They wanted to meet at some very odd hours -- 7:30am. I thought that was weird, but did it anyway. The interview was in a giant conference room with 5 people, including the hiring manager. I felt a bit intimidated, but I actually did very well. What I didn't like was when I had to do an on-the-spot "email" response - they brought in a laptop and had me type up an example email to a client. I guess they wanted to judge writing skills but I thought that was odd.

Interview Questions

Had a better offer from a bigger, more stable company.

Ad Trafficker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Internet Broadcasting (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

I was submitted by a recruiter from a staffing agency. Did a phone screen with the hiring manager, then brought in to interview with 9 different people, including the hiring mgr and the VP. Questions are behavoiral. They are very interested in personality type, positivity, and what you like to do in your off time. They are looking for competency and drive but almost as importantly, if not more so, for the right kind of person to fit their culture and goals.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions difficult because I had thoroughly prepared for behavioral interviews before. But be prepared with intelligent questions of your own! Make sure to spin your answers so they are relevant to the position you're applying for and what they tell you they care about. Be sincere.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Staffing agency recruiter negotiated for me. They took a slightly smaller cut to get me the top range of the salary they were offering.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Internet Broadcasting (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2008.

Interview

panel interview, follow up interview. standardized questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Campaign Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Internet Broadcasting in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later, received call from the hiring manager. She had me do a phone interview on-the-spot and I was not prepared. Not to mention, she called me at 6pm on a Friday night. Weird...also makes me wonder if this organization is always working after hours, ya know? Apparently I passed the phone interview because on Monday, I received an email to set up an in-person interview. When I got to my interview, I had to fill out an application. When I walked into the conference room, to my surprise, four people were sitting in there. Yikes. I do NOT like being interviewed by multiple people. The hiring managers are all very young (mid-to-late 20's). They were laughing at inside jokes during parts of my interview. Not very professional, IMO. The interview consisted of ENDLESS behavioral questions, all centering on the same theme: dealing with complete chaos. The questions were themed around how do you deal with constant interruptions and how do you deal with angry phone calls from TV station managers. Doesn't sound like a pleasant job at all. When all the questioning was done, more fun was ahead. I had to do a mock phone call to see how I'd handle an angry TV station manager. One of the hiring managers left the room and called from her desk, acting like a station manager. I was supposed to calm her down. Then, I had to respond to an angry email from a TV station. One of the interviewers gave me her laptop and I typed out my response. Errr...kind of weird. As someone with 12 years' professional experience (but unemployed and desperate, unfortunately), this position seems very entry level. It reminded me of my days working in a call center. The job description makes this job sound much better and much less entry level than what it actually is, which is why I applied for it. I get the feeling that the "campaign specialist" position has a LOT of turnover and gets micromanaged by the managers. I suppose this could be a fun place to work, but I wouldn't want this particular position.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate coworkers?   1 Answer