Internet Matrix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Internet Matrix in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1 group, 1 with managers, 1 with VP of sales. They sell you a job that is nothing like the real job, They also make you answer about 10-15 questions after your interviews to make sure you can still prove yourself to the job.

Negotiation Details – nothing. they have everything set their ways and wont change anything

Onboarding Consultant Interview

Onboarding Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Internet Matrix.

Interview Details – The process is very relaxed you have a sit down interview with management, they really focus on what strengths you have, and how they can help the company. They really put emphasize on your hobbies, after all they are creating a culture in the work place and want to make sure you match or bring something new

Interview Question – For me it was the Google Question, regarding the blender that got me by surprise.   Answer Question

Internet Consultant Interview

Internet Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Internet Matrix.

Interview Details – Group interview, manager interview, director interview, offer

Interview Question – When have you faced adversity   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, there is a graduated salary for all sales reps , the real money is in the commission

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Internet Consultant Interview

Internet Consultant
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Internet Matrix in May 2013.

Interview Details – Bring you in to meet the director of sales and have you fill out a questionnaire. If they like you then you interview with all the managers at once and wait for a call. They then do a background check and if everything comes out ok then you get a call back with your start date.

Interview Question – What happens if you fail at your duties?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Internet Matrix.

Interview Details – I was contacted via recruiting department for an interview. The email said that I would be meeting with the director of sales, however i showed up and had to listen to the directors sales pitch with 15 other applicants. It was a horrible waste of time and It would be nice for them to actually tell us that it would be a group presentation, not an interview. I believe I said two words the whole hour I was there, "Thank You". They said to email the recruiter if I'm still interested and then ill take a survey and possibly have the chance for an actual interview.

Interview Question – None, they just preached how the company doesn't care about this and that, and they only want hungry salespeople. This is OBVIOUS otherwise I wouldn't have applied for the position.   Answer Question

Worked for Internet Matrix? Contribute to the Community!