Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Interoute
- .NET Developer (1)
- .NET Software Developer (1)
- Researcher (1)
- Hosting Engineer (1)
- NOC/TSS/OLO/CSC/SAM/Sales (1)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Interoute.
Initial technical test (30 minutes to develop and consume a web service using an existing database provided by them)
Follow-up with HR and another technical interview (easy questions considering I was applying for an intermediate position)
Final interview with the software manager
- Develop and consume a web service using an existing database in 30 minutes 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Interoute (Prague (Czech Republic)).
Same as many others, too many promises. Do not expect promotions and salary raise at same time. Negotiate your salary to high as possible
- Cannot remember, standard questions as other companies (same template for every company) 1 Answer
No negotiation, all values were given by the job agency recruiter
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Interoute (Madrid (Spain)).
Fast paced and very clear in all stages. I believe that is general on the technical areas, maybe for sales is not.
- Write the code for a connected query to SQL Server. Nobody uses connected queries anymore, although one should know they exist and how to use usings, try-catch sentences and open-close connections. I did, but I certainly did not expect that. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Interoute (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.
Easy going people, informal atmosphere. As a standard, the first communication is a phone interview. The next step is a face2face. Technical skill questions. Some tricky ones if you come not prepared, to check your behaviour under stress. Formalities done swiftly.
- When buying a bat and a ball, you have paid $110. You know now that the bat was more expensive by a 100. How much was a ball? 1 Answer
No space for negotiation. Stiff corporate structure.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Interoute (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2011.
Straight forward , mainly technical .
- Don't remember any that I've considered difficult . Answer Question
Take it or leave it .
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review