Interra Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

3.4

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Interra Systems.

Interview

Interview process is long, however most of the rounds are redundant. Technical people who takes interview are not very knowledgeable about industry and just very specific to their know how. In Total 5 rounds including Technical and HR

Interview Questions

• Few questions only around MPEG, H264 and video Formats. Not very technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate good as per your knowledge and what you are bringing on table. People with good industry knowledge can get good benefits as company does not have too many people with good technical knowledge.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interra Systems (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I had got the interview call from HR through the online job portals. The first round was a telephonic round. The second round was a face to face manager round for screening. The third round was HR manager round. Then i had to wait for 2 weeks to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• PD, Verification Concepts, Scripting, Flow development   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Interra Systems.

Interview

First round-written 3 sections c/c++ (input-output geeks for geeks) for ex.-virtual function,class size,const,array,string etc.) all questions were easy but logical apt.,hardware total no of q.-24 time-1.30hr in first round only two person selected out of 11.i don't know what was the cut-off. second round-f2f interview there was two interviewers and they were using a notebook for questions. selected questions. please it's my request please don't go for interview if you are from a iit/nit.

Interview Questions

• C++,algo what is virtual function,abstract class,type id,template,copy cons. etc Puzzles(Horse,Rope,Cap)   Answer Question

Memory Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Interra Systems (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was part of LC program. Overall process took more than 2 weeks. At 1st ppt and written test was conducted. Its was done in 7 batchs 2 /day. Next 2 rounds of technical was conducted roughly after 4 days. After 1 week delay they conducted final HR interviews. Overall test includes mosfet basics, aptitude basic electronics and some mathematical concepts. Interview was bit tough. You will require deep knowedge of analog and digital electronics to crack it.

LC Program - Memory Design for Recent Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Interra Systems (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Process had following steps 1. PPT (Pre-Placement Talk) describing company, business model, work culture, benefits, program requirements and Bond details. 2. Written test - It has 3 sections a) Digital Design b) advanced IC design c) Analytical 3. Two Technical Interviews by different team members 4. Final technical & HR interview 5. Bond submission & Program Joining

Interview Questions

• In depth technical questions ranging from basic VLSI, logic design, CMOS, physical design & Project & presentations   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Interra Systems (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a F2F meeting with my reporting head and discussion was more on the technical front. Had an online test which helped me to prove my real skills and HR round.

Memory Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Interra Systems (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

initially they took written test. all the question are from digital design.question paper was mixture multiple type question and descriptive type question.written test is little bit easy.after they took two technical rounds followed by one hr interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Interra Systems.

Interview

Good one to one conversation, nice test of person's ability. The company is nice place to work, people are friendly and work is very interesting. Good one to one conversation, nice test of person's ability. The company is nice place to work, people are friendly and work is very interesting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations took place

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Interra Systems (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. First, I had an HR round, followed by a technical round, which involved more on the concepts rather than the programming languages. They checked your basic technical skills. All in all, it was a good experience, and I would recommend others also to apply for it.

Interview Questions

• Interview involved basic questions on the languages I know, and some question on RMS Errors, and other types of errors, as to how would I find a cluster from a two or more sets of data available, and compute their different types of errors. Questions based on best fit line curve based on random data points and how would I apply it.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Interra Systems (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

First they will conduct a technical interview, then HR and then join the company...In technical they may ask you aptitude, digital...It will be challenging interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You should check industry...what industry standard salary is and at last round then tell them about salary you want.