Intersections

Intersections Interview Questions

2.5

Human Resources Generalist Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intersections in May 2014.

Phone intetview was friendly. Got a good understanding of culture, but not very many experiene specific questions. Although they stated they were looking to move fast in filling the position, it took 3 weeks of my following up to finally get some feedback, from 2 individuals I had never spoken with, nor interviewed with. Professionally inadequite ability to conduct an informative interview. DISAPPOINTED.

Project Manager Interview

Many and tiresome

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intersections in May 2012.

I applied through their website and got a call back a week or so later for a phone interview. The phone interview took 7 minutes and was deceptively easy. I then went to the interview where I interviewed with both the HR representative, the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director. The questions were typical interview questions and it took about an hour and a half to complete. It was about a week later when I found out that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you name one time where you encountered a difficulty in working with others?   Answer Question
    • What interested you in this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Intersections in April 2009.

General questions on online marketing and discussion on future strategies to increase company sales.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about different modes of online marketing, and tracking customers using cookies   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intersections in December 2009.

I had an employee present my resume to a hiring manager. Then dealt with HR, which seemed un-professional and inefficient. They scheduled interview with hiring manager which went very well. The hiring manager had instructed HR to then schedule an interview with technical staff. That interview was done by staff members that were not technical, rather learned "on the job". The office staff was generally very cordial and seemed to be upbeat about the company.

Interview Questions
    • There was a long stare and period of dead silence after I answered a question.   View Answer
    • What little things can you do to succeed in this position?   View Answer