Intersections Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

2.5

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

It was comfortable, I met a few of the team members and they all asked me questions related to the position. I was able to answer all of the questions with 100% accuracy. They even had me fix a PC as part of the test.

Human Resources Generalist Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone intetview was friendly. Got a good understanding of culture, but not very many experiene specific questions. Although they stated they were looking to move fast in filling the position, it took 3 weeks of my following up to finally get some feedback, from 2 individuals I had never spoken with, nor interviewed with. Professionally inadequite ability to conduct an informative interview. DISAPPOINTED.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Many and tiresome

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intersections (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call back a week or so later for a phone interview. The phone interview took 7 minutes and was deceptively easy. I then went to the interview where I interviewed with both the HR representative, the Marketing Manager and the Marketing Director. The questions were typical interview questions and it took about an hour and a half to complete. It was about a week later when I found out that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you name one time where you encountered a difficulty in working with others?   Answer Question
    • What interested you in this position?   Answer Question

Softwere Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the Director and the manager. Then had face to face interview,then IQ test and then offered me the offer letter and had to get the drug test and the background check done.

Interview Questions

• asked questions about sql server and application related questions and mostly from my resume   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intersections (Chantilly, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

General questions on online marketing and discussion on future strategies to increase company sales.

Interview Questions

• Questions about different modes of online marketing, and tracking customers using cookies   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intersections in December 2009.

Interview

I had an employee present my resume to a hiring manager. Then dealt with HR, which seemed un-professional and inefficient. They scheduled interview with hiring manager which went very well. The hiring manager had instructed HR to then schedule an interview with technical staff. That interview was done by staff members that were not technical, rather learned "on the job". The office staff was generally very cordial and seemed to be upbeat about the company.

Interview Questions

• There was a long stare and period of dead silence after I answered a question.   1 Answer
    • What little things can you do to succeed in this position?   1 Answer