Interstate Hotels

Interstate Hotels Night Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Night Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Interstate Hotels in May 2010.

I applied for the position via the company's website. The General Manager of the hotel called asking me to meet with him. I showed up several minutes early for the appointment, and was greeted several minutes after the appointment time. Unlike other interviews I had participated in, there was no template, format, or pre-selected questions; everything was random and off the top of the interviewer's head. There were questions pertaining to my job and education experience, several "scenario" questions (What would you do in this situation...), and some questions that seemed a little irrelevant pertaining to my marriage status. I was told that I would need to interview with the district manager (something that never happened). I called the GM several days later to follow-up and was offered the position. A few days after that, I was brought in to fill out paperwork, including authorize a background check. That came back within three days and I started shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Worked for Interstate Hotels? Contribute to the Community!