Intertek Regional Human Resource Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Regional Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Intertek in March 2012.

I was contacted by the HR Director for a telephone interview, which lasted approximately 45 minutes. We went over the position and my current situation in order to determine if there was an initial fit. We then scheduled an in-person interview for Monday (my telephone interview was on a Friday). I met the HR Director and one of my peers on Monday and we talked about the department and the position for an hour. By Wednesday, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • The entire interview was a behavioral-based interview so it was quite challenging. I was asked about my greatest accomplishment and why I think I was successful. I was also asked about handling challenging managers and employees. It wasn't an intimidating interview because I just answered to the best of my ability - it was very thorough and I appreciated that.   Answer Question
I negotiated additional time off to match what I was currently receiving. The salary offer was equitable to what I have been making so I didn't negotiate for more money.

Worked for Intertek? Contribute to the Community!