Intertek

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Intertek in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews, both by the engineering managers. The first one was confusing because he kept asking me questions about electrical engineering even though he knew that wasn't my background. The second one was a breeze pretty much, he seemed much calmer.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Cortland, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Intertek in January 2010.

Interview Details – I sent my resume and a cover letter to the company's careers site. I received an email back two days later requesting a one on one interview. I went in for the interview and met with a operations manager. He asked me about my college experience and courses I had taken in the past. We had some small talk, about basketball if I remember correctly. It was a very relaxing and non technical interview. He basically offered me the job at the end of the 30 minute interview and sent me a confirmation email about a week later.

Interview Questions

Testing Engineer Interview

Testing Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Intertek in November 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude-Technical interview-Technical assessment-Hr Round-date of join

Interview Question – why did u choose IT job when u did Ece   View Answer

Worked for Intertek? Contribute to the Community!