Intertek Testing Services NA Interview Questions

2.5

Registration Interview

Interview

The interview was brief and simple. It was very straightforward and descriptive about the position. It was informative about the company's work and the benefits. Hiring process takes a little time.

Engineering Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA.

Interview

You will most likely sit with a single person or a group. from my experience, there is little concern for the technical abilities but mainly about your personality and how you would accomodate high stress and work load. sometimes it even feels like intertek is trying to sell you the job instead of you trying to get the job.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in a few years?
      how have you dealt with upset clients?
      how do you deal with hogh volume of work?

1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I thought the hiring and interview process went smoothly

Interview Questions

• How can you change the culture in a particular offfice   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA (Pleasanton, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Simple, basic questions about QA and your experience in it. Nothing to worry about if you have any real experience in Quality Assurance. Interviewed with 3 people, all of which are no longer there. However, based on who was there, they are all nice people looking for people eager to work and have a decent understanding of QA.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied for this position through UIC's job portal.Hiring manager called and scheduled for the telephonic interview with project lead.Telephonic interview basically tested my techincal skills.Got a call for face to face interview one week after telephnic interview which tested both my personality and techincal skills.

Interview Questions

• Reuirement document is given and asked to design the database from that   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Interview

Went through the information submission online. Uploaded my resume as directed. Subsequent checks on resume status had "Screening" listed. Went through several days to track down someone in HR to check on the status. After three conversations that the resume was still being screened, I gave up.
    The status remained the same for the next month.

Interview Questions

• Never was contacted one way or another regarding the position.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in October 2010.

Interview

After being contacted by HR, a phone interview was set up with 2 gentlemen from the facility where they ran me through the job description and asked me basic questions about my background. Several days later I was contacted to set up an in-person interview with a senior manager. In this interview I was grilled on my experience working with other engineers and customers. (Overall, you'll deal with customers a lot in this company so I think they mainly want to weed out any of the typical socially awkward engineers who are terrible at dealing with people.)

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult technical questions, basically they just asked me to describe the the types of things I've done at other jobs to get a sense of my technical experience.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in June 2010.

Interview

You dont need to apply, HR will find your resume from Indeed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR will never answer for negotiation