Intertek Testing Services NA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Software Tester Interview

Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in May 2009.

Interview Details – Simple, basic questions about QA and your experience in it. Nothing to worry about if you have any real experience in Quality Assurance. Interviewed with 3 people, all of which are no longer there. However, based on who was there, they are all nice people looking for people eager to work and have a decent understanding of QA.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Intertek?   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in June 2013.

Interview Details – I thought the hiring and interview process went smoothly

Interview Question – How can you change the culture in a particular offfice   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in January 2009.

Interview Details – Applied for this position through UIC's job portal.Hiring manager called and scheduled for the telephonic interview with project lead.Telephonic interview basically tested my techincal skills.Got a call for face to face interview one week after telephnic interview which tested both my personality and techincal skills.

Interview Question – Reuirement document is given and asked to design the database from that   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

General Manager Interview

Interviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA

Interview Details – Went through the information submission online. Uploaded my resume as directed. Subsequent checks on resume status had "Screening" listed. Went through several days to track down someone in HR to check on the status. After three conversations that the resume was still being screened, I gave up.
The status remained the same for the next month.

Interview Question – Never was contacted one way or another regarding the position.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in October 2010.

Interview Details – After being contacted by HR, a phone interview was set up with 2 gentlemen from the facility where they ran me through the job description and asked me basic questions about my background. Several days later I was contacted to set up an in-person interview with a senior manager. In this interview I was grilled on my experience working with other engineers and customers. (Overall, you'll deal with customers a lot in this company so I think they mainly want to weed out any of the typical socially awkward engineers who are terrible at dealing with people.)

Interview Question – There were no difficult technical questions, basically they just asked me to describe the the types of things I've done at other jobs to get a sense of my technical experience.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Intertek Testing Services NA in June 2010.

Interview Details – You dont need to apply, HR will find your resume from Indeed

Interview Question – Basic EE questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR will never answer for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intertek Testing Services NA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intertek Testing Services NA interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Intertek Testing Services NA employees and interview candidates.