Boston Consulting Group
www.bcg.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Boston Consulting Group Consultant Interview Question

"Interviewer 1 basically wanted a history of my working life since undergrad, and then he asked a few follow up questions. He wanted to know why I wanted to go into consulting and why I wanted to work for BGG. His case started as a basic profit = revenue – cost case with some deeper issues that involved further calculations and poorly made graphs. Interviewer 2 asked when I led people and had an impact – and what that impact was. I answered that, though it was impossible to gauge if it was sufficient. She also asked about a time when I had to redo work or take another approach because my first approach didn’t work (or something like that) – which was sort of odd because she also asked about a major setback which is in a similar realm of questioning."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Consultant Interview Review - one of 466 Boston Consulting Group Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Consulting Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boston Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.