McKinsey & Company
www.mckinsey.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

McKinsey & Company Senior Business Analyst Interview Question

"Interviewer (first question, without looking at the resume): So... what should I know about you?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Business Analyst Interview Review - one of 724 McKinsey & Company Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 3
votes
Well, you can see that I grew up in a (third world) country, and went to the top institutions in the US on scholarships, which tells you that I am ambitious and hard working. I was promoted twice in 2 years at my last job, which shows you that I have a good work ethic. And I am currently training for (endurance sport event) which shows you that I am athletic and can put in the work required.

(Something like that, the above is obviously much better than what I actually said)
- Interview Candidate on Mar 18, 2009 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

McKinsey & Company – Why Work for Us?

​ Someone once said “Far and away, the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” Our consultants tackle complex, world-shaping challenges… from re-imagining healthcare… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKinsey & Company interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McKinsey & Company employees and interview candidates.