Intesa Sanpaolo

2.6

Senior Credit Analyst In New York City Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo in August 2013.

Called in to meet hiring manager. Called back a few weeks later to meet HR. Hiring manager gave me a an assignment to test my credit skills. Called back a third time to meet the GM. GM asked me my personal interests. He seemed disinterested when I mentioned cycling, but was very impressed when I mentioned that I volunteered at an animal shelter.

Interview Questions
    • Why do certain industries have lower profit margins than other industries? (this came from the GM).   Answer Question

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Turin (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo.

The total hiring process is composed of 3 steps:
    1) multiple choice test (100 questions in 60 minutes)
    2) group interview which is composed of:
    a) written test
    b) problem solving group discussion
    3) personal interview

Risk Management Interview

First I attended a group selection, with attitudinal, english and logic tests. Two week later I did a 1:1 tecnical interview with a risk manager. He asked me about VaR and conditional Var, and about ways for calculating risk measures of a portfolio. Then he asked me about pricing and hedging of options, and the greeks.

Interview Questions
    • How many ways do you know for pricing an exotic derivative?   Answer Question

Intern In Risk Management Division Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo.

Applied for an internship in Risk Management Division. Interview was only a short conversation, because the internship lasted only for 5 weeks. Worked in modelling division.
    Really felt like I was contributing and a valuable member of team.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to do an internship (pretty classic question ;))   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Two interviews

Analyst At Chairman Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Turin (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turin (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo in January 2011.

being contact trough university pacement serivce. a couple of interview with head of staff office, and one interview with cheif.
    The interview is in english, and some question of econ, econometrics and some question on risk management topics (VAR, Liquidity risk, convexity ..)

Financial Value Chain Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo in May 2010.

I was contacted inhouse by a former colleague who told me about the job. I had several interviews with a panel, and then with the top manager one to one. I was interviewed also by an outside company, HR (ie. such as Mercer..) who did an assessment test of me (social skills, etc), and did presentations about my work skills related to job. I was finally taken on for this job and sent to Cambridge to do a very interesting course on International Treasury Management. In Intesa they invest on HR and job training. Excellent.

Interview Questions
    • Work life balance. Was asked about personal life, my son, how do I manage my home life as regards to having a job that engages my life so much (I travel extensively)   View Answer
    Very relaxed on both sides. Advice: no overselling, there are some very skilled professionals who find you out right away. Just know that you need to be extremely flexible to work here.

RiskManagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

The process took a day - interviewed at Intesa Sanpaolo in January 2010.

The interview wasn't so hard. I took an interview for a 6 months Internship. First of all I talked a little be with the HR, right after I met the head of Risk Managment, we had an interview about my background, right after i had an interview more technical, nothing hard to handle.

Interview Questions
    • HOw do you interoplate a volatility surface if you don't have option with strikes nearby?   Answer Question

Worked for Intesa Sanpaolo? Contribute to the Community!