Inteva Products Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

IT Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Inteva Products in June 2011.

Laid back, straightforward

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gadsden, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Gadsden, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Inteva Products in January 2012.

I attended 2 site interviews and 1 off-site interview. The first interview was 1:1 with the HR Manager and the Plant Manager. The interview was basically a get to know each other intrerview. The second interview was a group interview with staff members and team leaders. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and senarios. The final off-site interview was conducted at the corporate and consisted of more behavioral questions and senarios.

Interview Questions
    • Not a question but a task. Asked to put together a 30-60-90 Plan for my postion at this company with basic knowledge aquired from 2 plant tours   View Answer

The offer did not match or exceed my current base salary. The yearly bonus that was promised would have exceeded my base salary requirement, but a bonus is not guaranteed.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Inteva Products in April 2011.

I received a call from Inteva Products and had one interview with their HR person. She was ill prepared, crusty, rough around the edges and unprofessional. She thought she was interviewing me for one position when I had applied for a completely different role. I knew her error would count against me and that I would not be given the opportunity to be considered for the position to which I had applied. I was correct and never heard from her nor Inteva again. Very disappointing that Inteva would employ such a negative representative of their company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background and why you would be a good fit for this position?   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inteva Products in August 2010.

simple, smooth and straight forward. lt took more time to release the offer.

Interview Questions
    • nothing of that sort. Everything based on prior experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation opportunity.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Inteva Products in January 2008.

First it started from HR round,then written test,then final round with department head,after 10 days got the result from the company and got offered.

Interview Questions

Worked for Inteva Products? Contribute to the Community!