Intevac Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intevac

Candidate Interview Review

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intevac (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process for me began with a phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. If you pass this portion, you will receive a call from HR scheduling you to come in for an in person meeting. The interview process at the point consisted of an interview with (1) the VP of HR, (2) a Department Counterpart or someone you can expect to be working with during your day to day, (3) the Hiring Manger (aka, your potential new boss), and (4) an Executive Member (for marketing this would be the CMO, finance would be the CFO).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a decision (or job function) you made that was a mistake - What did you learn from that mistake?   Answer Question

Not a good fit.