Intimacy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Intimacy in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview went well and had the chance to learn more about exciting growth. The facility location was a bit challenging to find as it was located in a newly developed technology park. Interview was hosted in corporate boardroom. Requested a facility tour and was happy that I did......facility VERY unorganized (papers & boxes all over). This would be the only negative aspect of working with this company.

Interview Question – What type of resources would you recommend for the placement of retail store representatives and expanding that talent pool?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Process Manager Interview

Process Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Intimacy in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was screened by Intimacy's headhunter and passed the screening process and was invited to have a face to face interview with the CEO of the company. Upon arrival the CEO made it very clear he had a limited amount of time for the interview, he had a plane to catch and would have to leave within the hour. All of this was fine with me, except he had requested the date and time and then acted as though his time was more important than mine. As the interview progressed it was clear his interpretation of the job description and what I understood the job to entail were very different. At one point in the interview he questioned whether the agency that sent me had reviewed the job description and pounded his fists on the table saying, "I WANT A PROCESS MANAGER". Needless to say, the interview did not go well and I couldn't wait to get out of the office.

Interview Question – I was asked how many tennis balls would fit in the room we were in.   Answer Question

Worked for Intimacy? Contribute to the Community!