Intimacy Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intimacy

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Intimacy.

Interview

Was interviewed at a hotel lobby in La Jolla. It was clear they were quietly interviewing to replace the existing manager. The owner, a man, was impatient and pacing when I arrived. Please note, it was pouring rain and I was on time. It was an off putting interview as it was clear he was having difficulty keeping his cool for whatever reason. I was focused on his odd clothing and getting out of there.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Intimacy (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview went well and had the chance to learn more about exciting growth. The facility location was a bit challenging to find as it was located in a newly developed technology park. Interview was hosted in corporate boardroom. Requested a facility tour and was happy that I did......facility VERY unorganized (papers & boxes all over). This would be the only negative aspect of working with this company.

Interview Questions

• What type of resources would you recommend for the placement of retail store representatives and expanding that talent pool?   Answer Question

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Intimacy (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was screened by Intimacy's headhunter and passed the screening process and was invited to have a face to face interview with the CEO of the company. Upon arrival the CEO made it very clear he had a limited amount of time for the interview, he had a plane to catch and would have to leave within the hour. All of this was fine with me, except he had requested the date and time and then acted as though his time was more important than mine. As the interview progressed it was clear his interpretation of the job description and what I understood the job to entail were very different. At one point in the interview he questioned whether the agency that sent me had reviewed the job description and pounded his fists on the table saying, "I WANT A PROCESS MANAGER". Needless to say, the interview did not go well and I couldn't wait to get out of the office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many tennis balls would fit in the room we were in.   Answer Question