Intouch Wireless

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Ramsey, NJ

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Intouch Wireless in August 2011.

Interview Details – The process was easy but I was interview by 4 guys which they were talking almost at the same time asking question like. How much of experience do you in sale? Come on they had my resume there and still ask me does stupid questions like that.

Interview Question – If you working for us which way you will preferred to get pay either commission or salary?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They only pay minimum and their commission sucks big time you only get 4% of the price for a example if it 40 you get 4% of that which will be around 2 dollars. To low on payment even if you had experience in the field you are better off applying for Radio Shack better commission on Cell phone.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Intouch Wireless? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intouch Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Intouch Wireless employees and interview candidates.