Intracom Telecom Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intracom Telecom

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intracom Telecom.

Interview

Briefly introducing myself at first. Followed by a technical interview where several aspects were covered. General and more specific questions. Multi threading, Networks and memory management were covered. People explained in short the project that I was interviewed for.

Interview Questions

• Difference between concurrency and parallel execution.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intracom Telecom (Athens (Greece)) in March 2012.

Interview

Referred by customer of the company and was seen very positively.

did not offer career advancement opportunities

Junior Software Engineer AXE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intracom Telecom in September 2008.

Interview

One on one interview with the branch manager (not the hiring manager). The interview was composed of easy going "get to know you" type question unexpectedly mixed with technical questions. The technical questions were mostly easy and knowledge based. The manager was friendly and brutally honest at times, openly admitting that "Here we want hard workers, not geniuses."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation whatsoever, the salary was presented during the interview in a "take it or leave it" fashion.