Intrado

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Longmont, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Intrado in October 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview was a qualifier, ie can you travel for training, do you have vacation time in the next 6 months, etc.
Following the 5 minute phone qualifier were interview questionair forms to fill out. Following that was a paper application. Following that was an in person interview with a team supervisor.
Interview was very low pressure, given info about the company and the position followed by some technical questions.
I'm not bitter about being passed over for the position but when I asked about their schedule for making a decision I was given some very vague answers and told to wait two weeks. I called two weeks later for status and was told a decision would be made that week and I would be informed 'good, bad or indifferent'. I had to make two more phone calls Thursday and Friday to get the info I had been passed over.
Employer needs to follow through with the communication for all applicants.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intrado? Contribute to the Community!