Intralot

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Technician Interview

Customer Service Technician
Cleveland, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intralot in October 2010.

Interview Details – Better have good credit

Interview Question – Re: Cable voltages on drops and downlegs   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Athens (Greece)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intralot.

Interview Details – I went through two interviews. In the first one i was asked to talk about my previous working experience as well as things i did in college. In the technical interview asked to write some code to solve some problems in C. In the final interview with the director i felt it was more typical but still it was going to decide the final placement and role in the company

Interview Question – How soon can you travel abroad?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Intralot in June 2009.

Interview Details – I had two interviews one with the management and one with HR.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Technician Interview

Customer Service Technician

Interviewed at Intralot

Interview Details – Had to submit a resume. They did not catch the three typos on the resume. The interview was the longest one I've ever had. We talked and walked around the grounds eventually for a little over an hour. Thought it was odd that who was to be my boss could be so informal but it made me more comfortable and it was easy to open up and just chat like we were hanging out.

CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD Representative Interview

CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Intralot.

Interview Details – I was called by the receptionist to schedule an interview the 2 managers. When I arrived at my interview I was told one of the managers was on vacation. I interviewed with the GM and was asked to submit references and was told I would be called to schedule an interview with the manager that was on vacation. When I arrived at that interview, I got the sense the manager had no idea it was my second interview. Also, half way through the interview an employee knocked on the door and came in. I was not introduced nor was it explained why the employee was there. I had to ask and introduce myself. It was weird and unprofessional.

Interview Question – The only question I was asked by both managers was if I knew excel.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

.NET Developer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Intralot in June 2008.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online and got an HR call-back. Chatted with HR a bit about the company and then schedule for a phone screen. first phone screen was approx 20 minutes long with programming question and about my resume experience. .Interviewer covered almost all topics regarding the requirement on .NET i answered 4 out of 5 . Overall the phone interviewer was nice and friendly.

Interview Question – Explain the use of static members with example using C#.NET.   Answer Question

Worked for Intralot? Contribute to the Community!