Intralot

3.5

Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Intralot in October 2010.

Better have good credit

Interview Questions
    • Re: Cable voltages on drops and downlegs   View Answer
    This is what it is. Take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Intralot.

I went through two interviews. In the first one i was asked to talk about my previous working experience as well as things i did in college. In the technical interview asked to write some code to solve some problems in C. In the final interview with the director i felt it was more typical but still it was going to decide the final placement and role in the company

Customer Service Technician Interview

Had to submit a resume. They did not catch the three typos on the resume. The interview was the longest one I've ever had. We talked and walked around the grounds eventually for a little over an hour. Thought it was odd that who was to be my boss could be so informal but it made me more comfortable and it was easy to open up and just chat like we were hanging out.

CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Intralot.

I was called by the receptionist to schedule an interview the 2 managers. When I arrived at my interview I was told one of the managers was on vacation. I interviewed with the GM and was asked to submit references and was told I would be called to schedule an interview with the manager that was on vacation. When I arrived at that interview, I got the sense the manager had no idea it was my second interview. Also, half way through the interview an employee knocked on the door and came in. I was not introduced nor was it explained why the employee was there. I had to ask and introduce myself. It was weird and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • The only question I was asked by both managers was if I knew excel.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Intralot in June 2009.

I had two interviews one with the management and one with HR.

.NET Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Intralot in June 2008.

Submitted resume online and got an HR call-back. Chatted with HR a bit about the company and then schedule for a phone screen. first phone screen was approx 20 minutes long with programming question and about my resume experience. .Interviewer covered almost all topics regarding the requirement on .NET i answered 4 out of 5 . Overall the phone interviewer was nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the use of static members with example using C#.NET.   Answer Question