Intrasphere Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Intrasphere Technologies in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was an early exploratory interview. The phone interview was mostly about them describing a position & then we moved to the in-person interview. The interview with the hiring manager was very practical and results focused - business metrics, market roll out, working with partners. The interview with HR was all around "behavioral interview" technique and I was not comfortable with that. I suspect that I did not hit the correct buzzwords. The one thing that surprised me is that they did not respond to the thank you notes I have sent.

Interview Question – How would I deal with the sales people who refused to deal with me.   View Answer

Worked for Intrasphere Technologies? Contribute to the Community!