Intrawest Interview Questions & Reviews

1.7

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Steamboat Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steamboat Springs, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intrawest in January 2012.

Simple, made me wait for like 20 minutes before interview. Called me next day to tell me I got the job. Interview lasted 15 minutes.

Quick Serve Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Intrawest.

I was interviewed via skype by a manager who is no longer with the company. The interview was more of an informal conversation about the company and if it is something I saw myself doing. I believe the decision to hire was based more off of the resume. With different management in place, this may have changed.

Interview Questions
    • Was not really any questions asked, more of a conversation.   Answer Question
    There is a little room for negotiating hourly wage.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Destin, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Intrawest in March 2011.

Only had one interview. One of the few interviews I've ever had where the manager actually asked questions that were relevant to the job. No stupid situational questions were asked. Very down to Earth.

9.00 per hour non-negotiable

Snowboard Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Copper Mountain, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Copper Mountain, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Intrawest in November 2008.

Detailed online app, quick on phone interview, hiring clinic

I got a better offer from Vail Resorts

Applications Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Intrawest in March 2010.

Job was posted on their website. I applied and the submission went through the HR department, and upon validation of qualifications, I got a call from the Hiring Manager directly. The first interview was a telephone interview (10 minutes) and then a team interview by 3 people. An offer was made with 24 hours after successful interview.

Interview Questions
    • They challenged me to address how well I would handle if the role shifted to focus on applications beyond my primary skill set. It was posed as a deal breaker... and I had to choose if I was willing to commit to a new career direction right there in the interview.   Answer Question
    The presented an offer letter and welcomed any minor adjustments. They were not open to major negotiation for this role.

Lift Operator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Intrawest in October 2009.

You apply online. You are able to go in and do a personal interview or by phone which ever one is acceptable for you. They tell you about the position and make sure that you will be willing to do what is required of you. There's really not too much more to it then that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Intrawest? Contribute to the Community!