Intrepid USA Interview Questions & Reviews

4.0

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Intrepid USA in May 2014.

I was contacted via email by the Recruiting Manager and phone interviewed with her. We had great rapport on the phone, so I was excited about the opportunity. I was then invited in to interview face to face with her and two members of the recruitment team.

I arrived 15 min late due to terrible weather conditions, but called the manager to let her know. She said she completely understood and there was no hurry.

I met with two of the recruiters from her team. I told them about my experience, why I had left my last job, and that I was currently working a contract position for another company. The company was going to post and recruit externally for the role I was performing, so I was activley searching as well. I was then drilled about my job history, and I realized that the resume they had was incorrect (typically formatting can be corrupted when being transmitted through the job boards). So I did my best to give them a correct run down of my experience and positions. I didn't feel they were truly listening to what I had to say, but rather looking for holes in my explanation to "catch" me in...and then question me on.

The exchange was quite unfriendly. It felt more like an interrogation rather than an interview. I could tell very quickly based on their interactions, I was not the fit they wanted for their team.

I did get to meet with the hiring manager. I found her to be extremely approachable and professional. I asked how many recruiters were on the team. She had two openings, a resignation the week before, and then the two recruiters I met. She told me she was very hands off with the team, and they self-managed everything themselves.

I think their opportunity is great. The compensation is quite competitive with other similar companies with a great bonus structure. However, it's not an environment I could see myself excelling in based on my meeting with the team.

Interview Questions
    • If you're such a good recruiter, why is the company you're contracting for posting your position? (She asked this in a very condescending tone - I felt it was quite rude)   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Intrepid USA.

It's all about money here and you are interviewed by the administrator who is a salesman. They do not disclose all the required work and eventually keep loading it on.

Interview Questions
    • They were very unorganized and never truly asked questions about past work history   Answer Question
    Pay offered seemed good until they required me to work 10-15 extra hours a week and not get paid for them.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intrepid USA

Worked for Intrepid USA? Contribute to the Community!